The Société Alsacienne de Maroquinerie (SAMAR), Limited Liability Company with a capital of 422,000 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Saverne under the number 676 180 060 whose head office is located 18 route de Dachstein 67120 Molsheim, Phone: + 33 (0) 3 88 38 16 44, processes your personal data as a data controller in connection with the use of its website accessible at the following address: www.dotdrops.fr.
SAMAR is respectful of the private life and protects the personal data of the users of the site of the services which it proposes. The purpose of this policy is, in particular, to inform users of the website of the terms and conditions for the collection, processing and use of their personal data and their rights in the protection of personal data in the light of applicable provisions. , especially the French law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms known as "Informatique et libertés".
The information that you indicate to us, or the questions that you put to us through this site, are exclusively intended for SAMAR and have been the subject of a CNIL declaration delivered pursuant to the French Law n ° 78-17 of the January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and liberties. Declaration number: 1840250v0. Reporting date: March 04, 2015.
What categories of data collected are we dealing with?
As part of the use of the website, several types of personal data may be collected. The collected data mainly correspond to the following categories;
- - payment card no. in the event that it is provided to SAMAR;
- - identity data (title, surname, first name, e-mail address, date of birth, etc.)
These data are collected directly from you, at your request. Mandatory data is marked on the collection forms with an asterisk. In their absence, the service related to this collection cannot be provided by SAMAR.
For what purposes are the data collected?
SAMAR processes your data in whole or in part to facilitate your purchases, to better know you and thus to improve and personalize our services and to ensure in particular:
- the management and follow-up of the requests for information made by Internet users and the answers to be provided;
- the management and the follow-up of the orders:
- the management of the after-sales service;
- the reporting of access to the site;
- measurement of quality, satisfaction and attendance;
- subscription to the newsletter and prospecting especially commercial;
If the user wishes to subscribe to the newsletter, SAMAR will use the name and the email address to send the newsletter. The user has the option to provide SAMAR with additional information such as an address or phone number. Out of respect for privacy, SAMAR offers a way to unsubscribe.
If the user no longer wishes to receive the newsletter and promotional communications, he may choose not to receive them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If the user chooses to use the SAMAR referral service to inform a friend about a product presented on the site, SAMAR will ask for the friend's name and e-mail address. SAMAR will automatically send a friend a unique email inviting him to visit the site. SAMAR does not keep this information, and uses this for the sole purpose of sending this email only once. Friends should contact SAMAR at email@example.com , so that information about them is removed from the database
To whom are they transmitted?
These data are mainly intended for:
- - services and authorized staff of the controller;
Moreover, the data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to know in particular in case of judicial requisition of judicial, police or administrative authorities. SAMAR may also provide users' personal information to companies that provide services to assist SAMAR in its activities such as providing customer service and sending emails on behalf of SAMAR. These companies are authorized to use users' personal information only to provide us with these services. SAMAR will only share personal information with third parties in the ways described herein. SAMAR does not sell personal information to third parties. Some collected data may be shared with partners for direct marketing purposes, subject to your agreement. The collected data are intended for the publisher of the site and its partners.
How long are the data kept?
SAMAR only keeps your data for a period of time necessary and proportional to the purpose for which they were collected.
Characteristics of social networks
What are your rights?
In accordance with the provisions of the French law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, query, port and correct data concerning you. You also have a right of objection for legitimate reason that the personal data about you are subject to processing, and a right to object to your data being used for any purpose. Especially commercial prospection. You also have the right to have your data corrected, completed, updated, locked or deleted when it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or when its collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited. Finally, you have the right to define the guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. In the event that certain sections apply specifically to minors and offer them the possibility to send us personal data, SAMAR will ask them to obtain prior authorization from their parents.
To exercise your rights, you can directly contact the department in charge of personal data within SAMAR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following address:
SAMAR - 18 route de Dachstein 67120 Molsheim, FRANCE
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license or passport, in support of your application.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the department indicated above.
All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
The security of users' personal information is important to SAMAR.
In accordance with the legal obligations SAMAR keeps this information under reinforced security conditions and with durations limited in time proportional to the purposes for which you have communicated them to us.
SAMAR follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to it, both during transmission and once SAMAR receives it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, SAMAR can not guarantee their absolute security. In case of questions regarding security on the SAMAR website, the user can contact SAMAR at email@example.com.
For any questions or complaints regarding the IT policy and freedoms or practices, the user can contact SAMAR at firstname.lastname@example.org.In case of subcontracting part or all of a personal data processing, SAMAR contractually imposes on its subcontractors guarantees of security and confidentiality of personal data through technical measures. Protection of these data and the appropriate human resources.
During a visit to the site, a cookie is installed on the user's terminal subject to the choices and options that result from the parameters of its browser software.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data used by a server to send status information to a user's browser, and by that browser to return status information to the origin server.
The status information can be for example a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, etc. Cookies are used to keep, during the validity period of the cookie concerned, status information when a browser accesses the different pages of a website or when the browser subsequently returns to this website. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
What are the different types of cookies?
There are different types of cookies:
- - session cookies that disappear as soon as the user leaves the site;
- - permanent cookies that remain on the device until their lifetime expires or until they are deleted using browser features.
There are so-called cookies:
- - "necessary" because essential to a good navigation;
- - "functionality" to provide an optimal navigation experience to the user;
- - "performance" to understand the behavior of the user to improve navigation on the site;
- - "interaction", allowing the user to express himself in relation to SAMAR products, especially on social networks;
- - "targeting" to record user preferences for product and purchase.
In this case, the main purposes of cookies are to:
- - memorize information entered or requested via forms entered by the user on our site;
- - count visitors and identify how they use the site;
- - count and differentiate visits;
- - allow access to reserved spaces (personal space of the user ...) thanks to identifiers or data previously communicated by the user;
- - identify by which site or search engine and by which search expression the user has arrived on the site;
- - perform statistics and analyzes of site use and use with a view to improving it;
- - adapt the display according to the preferences of the user;
- - manage security;
- - the relevance of online advertising and advertising targeting by adapting advertisements to the user's navigation.
- Which cookies are used?
- The cookies used on the site are:
- - SAMAR cookies;
- - cookies of third parties limited by SAMAR in order to achieve specific objectives;
- - social network cookies.
Consent at the first site visit
The user can always return to his choice:
- - by deleting the refusal cookie;
- - by the different means, described in the section "Cookie management".
Disabling cookies may prevent the use or access to certain features of the site.