The website www.dotdrops.paris belongs to the brand DOT-DROPS®, which is itself the property of the company Bernard Ehret Design, whose European and online global distributor is: Société Alsacienne de Maroquinerie (SAMAR)
In accordance with the provisions of article 6-III 1e of the French law n ° 2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- the present site is published by the Société Alsacienne de Maroquinerie (SAMAR), Company with responsibilities limited to the capital of 422 000 euros, registered with the Register of the Commerce and the Companies of Saverne under the number 676 180 060 whose head office is located 18 Dachstein Road 67120 Molsheim, Tel: + 33 (0) 3 88 38 16 44, Siret number 67618006000011;
- the director of the publication of the website is Mr Julien Ehret as Managing Director,
- the provider providing direct and permanent storage is OVH whose head office is 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France and the telephone number is +33 9 72 10 10 07
Limitation of liability
The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site. The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order. The publisher of the website makes every effort to offer users information or tools available and verified but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
The publisher of the website cannot be responsible:
- The quality of the service, the service being offered "as is";
- The disruption of the use of the site;
- The impossibility of using the site;
- Breaches of computer security, which may cause damage to users' computer equipment and their data;
- The infringement of users' rights in general.
The information provided by the publisher of the website is indicative and cannot relieve the user of a complementary and personalized analysis. The publisher of the website cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information posted on its website. As a result, the user acknowledges using this information under his exclusive responsibility.
The general structure as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, photographs, sound, know-how and all the other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of the publisher of the site.
Any total or partial representation of this site by any person whatsoever without the express permission of the publisher of the site is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. The same is true of databases appearing on the website, which are protected by articles L. 341-1 et seq. Of the Intellectual Property Code.
The brands of the operator of the website, as well as the logos appearing on the site are semi-figurative or not, which belong to the company Bernard Ehret Design SAS
Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or these logos made from the elements of the site without the express authorization of the operator of the web site is prohibited, within the meaning of the article L. 713-2 of the Code of the intellectual property. The designs of the operator of the website appearing on the site belong to him. The manufacture, offering, placing on the market, importing, exporting, using or holding for such purposes a product incorporating the design without the express permission of the owner of the design or model are prohibited within the meaning of Article L. 513-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The site includes links to other websites whose practices and Freedoms may differ from those of Delsey. If the user sends personal information to some of these sites, his information is governed by their privacy statements. Delsey encourages all users to read carefully the privacy statement of any website they visit. The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website to other resources on the Internet, and particularly to its partners, have been the subject of a prior written and express authorization. The publisher of the website can not be responsible for access by users by the hypertext links set up in the context of the website to other resources on the network. The user can not set up a hypertext link to this site without the express prior permission of the publisher of the website. Under no circumstances may this authorization be described as an implicit agreement of affiliation. In any event, hypertext links to the website must be removed at the first request of the publisher of the site.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following coordinates:
- SAMAR, 18 road to Dachstein 67120 Molsheim, FRANCE
- or at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone: + 33 (0) 3 88 38 16 44